Thursday, December 25, 2014

25th December ---> A very meaningful day to be remember and celebrate!

              25th December 2005 ....So what's happened to this day? Of course people would definitely say is Christmas Day! So what exactly 25th December meant to me? Or supposed to say to everyone of us? Well, 25th December is actually a day which Jesus Christ born to this world and HE came to this earth for many purposes. So the reason why 2005 year a significant year to me as I had officially MARRIED to Jesus when the time I said "I Do!" Yes, I do to follow HIM everywhere I am. I was officially HIS daughter at the moment when I said "I DO"! It was an amazing work! I really feeling so great to become HIS daughter in Christ Family. No matter small or big thing that happened in my life I would definitely Thanks God for giving me such thing to happen. I knew all these were not simple but HE sacrificed everything to save me from the darkness to where I supposed to follow. Jesus , definitely my FRIEND, my SAVIOR, my Partner in my life. HE never left me behind even a single moment. When I was down , I could felt that HE actually comforting me. I know I made a great and right decision to follow HIM in my life. Without HIM in my life , I am nothing at all! 

             Frankly speaking, I still wondered whether I had make a right decision to come over to UPM for further study. I need to sacrifice my Sunday service in order to attend my every classes . I have to skip all the Sunday Service which I supposed to attend it. Sometime, I really felt regret with my own decision cz I couldn't managed to go church due to this reason. However, I'm really thanks God for one thing today. HE had placed me to Serdang Baru Christian Church that brought by a sister named Karen. She brought me to attend the Christmas Service here and I felt so great after 3 months of study during weekend. I hope that I could joined their cell group after this semenster. I really need HIM in my life. Praise LORD for everything that HE gave me for no reasons. I love YOU, JESUS!

Serdang Baru Christian Church

Blessed Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment